The 4-Hour Chef – Out Now - Book finder tv

Latest

book finde tv blog in Urdu, book finder tv blog in English, bookfindertvblog, book finder tv blog provide you information about weight loss Articles ,weight loss.lose weight,weight loss exercises,fat loss, weight loss,history, current affairs, poems,Urdu poetry, Novel, prayers of Quran Pak,Qurani dua, weight loss exercises articles in English and many more information about Islam and lose weight you can find in this blog, and Everything related with Islamic History and weight loss Articles

7/31/22

The 4-Hour Chef – Out Now

The 4-Hour Chef – Out Now

The 4-Hour Chef – Out Now, I recently reviewed the 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss and detailed the most important things that I learned from that book. You can start in Part 1 Here and read on through the 3 posts I wrote.

I recommend you read about the ‘Slow Carb Diet’ from the 4-Hour Body. The recipes in 4-Hour Chef are great for use in that diet, but they’re also fantastic for anyone not following that diet.
The 4-Hour Chef – Out Now

Yesterday, my copy of the 4-Hour Chef arrived at my door. I wasn’t expecting it so soon, but once I picked it up, it sucked me in and now I need to share my thoughts!
Tim’s latest book is his biggest and perhaps best yet. Starting with the 4-Hour Work Week, Tim’s 4-Hour series has been a big hit with me and millions worldwide.
The 4-Hour Chef is a cookbook not just for people who buy cookbooks. It’s actually all about learning new skills – with cooking as the driving mechanism and primary example.
The best part I can see from this book is that it boils things down to essentials. What are the basic constituent parts you really need to learn to cook well? Tim presents 14 recipes, each with 4 or fewer ingredients, all taking between 5 to 20 minutes to prepare. He has also eliminated any recipes where the outcome often doesn’t match the picture in the recipe book – these are all simple and straightforward to make.

No comments: