Peacock feathers - Book finder tv

Latest

book finde tv blog in Urdu, book finder tv blog in English, bookfindertvblog, book finder tv blog provide you information about weight loss Articles ,weight loss.lose weight,weight loss exercises,fat loss, weight loss,history, current affairs, poems,Urdu poetry, Novel, prayers of Quran Pak,Qurani dua, weight loss exercises articles in English and many more information about Islam and lose weight you can find in this blog, and Everything related with Islamic History and weight loss Articles

4/03/21

Peacock feathers

Peacock feathers| peacoktv.tv.com| peacock.stream now.

Peacock feathers, A peacock standing in the forest was scratching and throwing at his beautiful wings. A wise man was astonished to see this and said, "O peacock, how can your heart be glad to catch and throw away your beautiful wings?" 

you know that people lift peacock feathers with great politeness and respect and put them in a holy book like the Qur'an? And the Beloved of the world by making them their fans Give air to your beautiful faces is your great ungratefulness and arrogance that such an inscribed thing of Allah you are Wasting so much. The peacock said nothing. But tears flowed from his eyes automatically. Because they knew the heartache, everyone was impressed by his tears. When he had put out the fire of his heart through his eyes, he spoke, O wise man, if you listen to me now, you will see my beautiful wings, but I am in tears when I see my flaws. There is no taste in my flesh or in my feet. Beautiful people admire my wings. And I'm ashamed of my ugliness. It is only due to my wings that hunters live in search of me. And kills me. I wish they were as bad as meat and feet. And my neck would be ugly too. So that I do not fall prey to predators. I'm scratching my tail.  So that I don't want to take my life looking at Lund Vara. Skill and authority are useful to those who fear Allah. Otherwise, this skill and power become as vicious for them as the wings are for the peacock.

مور کے پنکھ

ایک طاوس یعنی مور جنگل میں کھڑا اپنے خوبصورت پر نوچ کر پھینک رہا تھا . ایک عقلمند کو یہ دیکھ کر بڑا تعجب ہوا ہوا اور بولا اے مور تیرا دل کس طرح گوارا کرتا ہے کہ تو اپنے خوبصورت پروں کو پکڑ کر پھینکے. کیا تجھے پتہ نہیں کہ لوگ ان کو بڑے ذوق و شوق سے اٹھا کر قرآن شریف جیسی مقدس کتاب کے اندر رکھ لیتے ہیں. اور محبوبان جہان ان کےپنکھے بناکر اپنے خوبصورت چہروں کو ہوا دیتے ہیں. یہ تیری بڑی ناشکری اور گستاخی ہے کہ تم الله کی ایسی  پر نقش و نگار چیز کو اس قدر بے قدری سے ضائع کر رہا ہے. موریہ سن کر منہ سے کچھ نہ بولا. اوراور خوش نما خوبصورت مور کی آنکھوں سے خود بخود آنسو رواں ہوگئے. کیونکہ وہ درد دل کا پتہ دیتے تھےاس لئے تمام لوگ اشک ریزی سے متاثر ہوئے. جب آنکھوں کی راہ وہ اپنی دل کی آگ نکال چکا تو بولا.اے  دانا انسان اب میری بات بھی سن لے تو میرے خوشنما پروں کو دیکھتا ہے اور میں اپنے عیبوں کو دیکھ کر آنسو بہا رہا ہوں. نہ میرے گوشت میں مزا ہے نہ پاؤں میں خوبصورت لوگ میرے پروں کی تعریف کرتے ہیں. اور میں اپنی زشت پائی سے شرمندہ ہوں.صرف میرے پروں کی وجہ سے شکاری میری تاک میں رہتے ہیں اور مجھے پکڑ لیتے ہیں. اگر میرے پر بھی گوشت اور پاؤں کی طرح بیکار ہوتے . اور میری لمبی گردن بھی بد صورت ہوتی تاکہ میں شکاریوں کا نشانہ نہ بنتا. میں اپنی خوبصورت دم کے پراتار کر پھینک رہا ہوں. تاکہ مجھے لنڈ ورا دیکھ کرشکاری میری جان لینے کے درپے نہ ہوں. ہنر اور اختیار انہی کو سود مند ہے  جو اللہ سےڈرنے والے ہیں. ورنہ یہ ہنر اوراختیار ان کے لیے ویسا ہی وبال جان بن جاتا ہے جس طرح مور کے لئے اس کے پ

Peacock feathers’ peacoktv.tv.com’ peacook.stream now’ peacok.com tv’ peacoak.tv sign in’ peackock.tv’ peacocvktv.com tv’ peaocktv.com forgot’ peacoktv.com daily’ peac0ck’ peaccok.co’

.